LTFE - Link: The Faces of Evil
    ZTWG - Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon
    ZA - Zelda's Adventure
    FPTRR - Freshly- Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland
    TBFDS - Tingle's Balloon Fight DS
    LCT - Link's Crossbow Training
    HW - Hyrule Warriors
    HW3DS - Hyrule Warrior's 3DS

• I do not know what Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamelon, or Zelda's Adventure is. I don't know what you're talking about. (We do not speak those names)

• I do not know what Faces of Evil, Wand of Gamelon, or Zelda's Adventure is. I don't know what you're talking about. (We do not speak those names)

Don't play dumb with me silly... you know exactly what I am talking about.

*insert loud evil laughter*

• I don't know if back then I didn't add them because I forgot or because I am unsure how often they would be used. Of all of them, I think I've only seen and used HW.
    However if you guys do think it will be more help than confusion, I am okay adding them.

• If you want to help people understand jargon that is already in use, it is helpful to put definitions like this somewhere that people can find them.

If you want to create jargon for people to use, you need to use that jargon in some interesting context, which shows how that jargon will be useful to the community.

If you want to create jargon just for jargon's sake, and put it on a list for people to read and enjoy your wisdom, then you shouldn't do that. Doing that is lame.

• If you want to help people understand jargon that is already in use, it is helpful to put definitions like this somewhere that people can find them.

Where in the community do you think it would fit better? Our current compilation thread is on Forum Announcements.

If you want to create jargon for people to use, you need to use that jargon in some interesting context, which shows how that jargon will be useful to the community.

I definitely missed doing that in the original thread. I'll try to come up with something.

If you want to create jargon just for jargon's sake, and put it on a list for people to read and enjoy your wisdom, then you shouldn't do that. Doing that is lame.

Damn. You see right through us. :lol: