Games that never get old?

• Oh yeah, Soul Reaver is pretty nice still.

Perfect Dark is still pretty entertaining to me as well as other N64 games!
    For some reason, there is something in Mario Kart 64 that brings me back to it even if later games have remade many of the tracks and stuff. :-D

Mario Kart 64 is definitely flawed. But man, I keep coming back to it too, it's just simple Mario Kart fun, with the best battle mode (until Mario Kart 8 deluxe most likely). It's mainly nostalgia though of course and Toad had the best voice back in the N64 days. Way better than now.

• Something I really liked was the comic-like effects when you skid on the road. I also feel the tracks in the newer versions are made wider while the original ones felt more like exploring

It's mainly nostalgia though of course and Toad had the best voice back in the N64 days. Way better than now.

Unlike Peach. Hahaha.

• I used to replay Zelda games a lot over the course of the years... let me count:
    I beat OoT 40+ times.
    MM 20+ (Yeah I didn't like it as much.)
    TP 7 Times. (Old Wii Game) (HD remake twice only, because hero mode lel)
    But if you want the truth these games got old and dull for me, I'd say Sonic games are cool, I'd replay Sonic Generations or Unleashed, those were a blast of fun.

• I really want to get back into a Dragon Ball fighting game. I missed the times with Budokai and Tenkaichi ones.

For me another two games that I can get back to just fine are Rygar and Super Mario Bros. 3 for the NES. I really like them both.

• I used to replay Ocarina of Time quite a bit when I was younger, and also some of the Final Fantasy Games. Oh and the old Super Mario games. When I was a kid, I remember not being able to sleep at night because the tune was playing over and over in my head, quite loudly. Effect of listening to it for days on end. XD

I haven't really been playing any of those kinds of games now. I currently play Hearthstone and been playing for a few years. Guess it hasn't got old yet. ^^