• How often do you play your 3DS?

I play mine as often as I can. There are several titles I enjoy playing, first of all. Also, I like having it around when I have to stand in line somewhere. Then I can have something to play and keep me entertained.

• I play the days I am off mostly, so at least twice a week. I also play it on my way to work on the rare occasion I have to get the train.
    Lately I haven't been charging it often so I've left it at home.
    Currently grinding in pokemon Moon and playing Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice.

• I was just playing Mario Kart 7 on mine last night. That's what I've been playing lately. The only downside is I like playing this game with other people and I don't have anyone to play this game with.

• Still pretty much playing just once o twice a week. I tend to take out my 3DS as I am afraid of losing my switch, so I only take out it when I am not on my own.
    I am excited to get the remaining Ace Attorney games that have been ported through the eShop.
    Right now I still play Hyrule Warriors little by little.

I was just playing Mario Kart 7 on mine last night. That's what I've been playing lately. The only downside is I like playing this game with other people and I don't have anyone to play this game with.

I dunno if we would be able to coincide but my 3DS friend code is in my mini profile ( <-----------------------------------)
    I own the game so maybe we can coincide some time. :-)

• My siblings the most we did together were trade pokemon. Or not really trade as my sister would erase my gamesaves and save her fresh started pokemon game over mine....................................................I'm talking about erasing 151 pokemon completion on Pokémon Blue, gahhhh.